About me

Mein Bild
I needed a place for things to be timeless. Everything constantly changes, so here are bits & pieces out of my daily life for some consistency

Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2014

SUMMERDRESS FOR SALE - An outfit 34

Thanks to Nga

jacket: vintage / dress: only / boots: dr martens / sunglasses: iam

Ever since I bought this dress two years ago, I just can't decide to keep it nor to finally sell it to someone who would love to wear this more often than me. 

Everytime when there is a chance to sell it I just can't keep up my resignations and throw it back to the "maybe some other time - pile". It makes me look so much younger and so girly what I dislike. 

But there are times you just want to put on a dress and feel young and feel girly, right? Dilemma.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen