About me

Mein Bild
I needed a place for things to be timeless. Everything constantly changes, so here are bits & pieces out of my daily life for some consistency

Samstag, 31. Mai 2014

VELVET X STRIPES - An outfit 35

Thanks to Nga

jacket: vintage-ebay / shirt: no name / shorts: monki / shoes: vintage-fleahmarket / bag: fjällraven kanken / sunglasses: iam / earrings: h&m / lipstick: ikos pink


I adore this outfit's colourscheme.
Creamy stripes, blue velvet, black & pinkish-berry lips...

Kind of parisienne, don't you think?

Do you guys have a clothing piece in your closet that you feel very special about? This jacket is such a piece for me. I got it from ebay for like 3 Euros -what a bargain when I may add- and have not seen something similar or like it before and after in stores. 

The two tones, material mix, velvet and in such a good condition.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen